Mustang Aviation is central Kentucky's premier general aviation service facility. Centrally located in the heart of Kentucky at Lexington-Bluegrass Airport (KLEX) we are just a short flight away from you!
As a factory authorized service facility for Cessna and Cirrus aircraft. Our factory-trained technicians can handle all of your aircraft's needs. Whether you require routine maintenance, warranty service or compliance with newly released service bulletins, Mustang Aviation can perform those services and directly invoice the manufacturer for any warranty claims.
In addition to general aviation maintenance we serve the on-field maintenance needs of all commercial and charter flights heading to and from Lexington-Bluegrass airport. Our 24/7 on-call AOG service has a guaranteed response time of 30-minutes or less.
We have all of the specialized test equipment necessary to perform your repairs or inspections including, but not limited to:
- Annual/100 hour inspections
- Routine oil and filter services
- AOPA Pre-purchase inspections
- Cirrus CMX maintenance program inspections
- Cessna and Cirrus new aircraft warranty claims
- AMSAFE belt testing
- G-1000 and S-Tec autopilot troubleshooting
- Sealed AGM and lead-acid battery capacity checks
- JPI Engine monitoring system installations
- Aircraft engine installations
Contact Chris Law today to request a quote or to schedule an appointment.
Office: (859)255-1902 Email: email@example.com
As an FAA certified avionics repair station (UTYR015L), Mustang Aviation is an Authorized Service Center for all major manufacturers, such as Garmin, Aspen Avionics and Avidyne. We represent most major avionics manufacturers and we are a registered member of the AEA.
Our staff strives to achieve a superior level of technical expertise and customer service. We have the capability to service hi-tech equipment, perform repairs and inspections, and provide avionics demonstrations on the very latest technology.
Our avionics services include:
- IFR 2 year pitot static certifications
- Custom engraving/placards
- Instrument panel retrofits
- Bench testing and repairs
- Calibrate compass swings
- VOR calibrations
- Factory avionics warranty claims
- Software upgrades
- Installation and factory certified service for multiple manufacturers including:
- Aspen Avonics
- Century Flight Systems
- Flight Display Systems
- L3 Communications Avionics
- Midcontinent Instruments
- PS Engineering
- Pacific Southwest Instruments
Mustang Aviation also accepts exchanges and trades for used avionics equipment. Save yourself some money on your next upgrade by allowing us to quote you a trade-in value for your current avionics equipment!
Contact Robbie Smithers today for a quote or to schedule an appointment.
Office: (859) 255-1902 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org